Kung pao chicken is one of the best stir fry dishes I have ever encountered. It has a delicious rich taste, with chicken and chunky vegetables which is both coated in a divinely delicious sauce.
How to make Kung Pao chicken
It is very easy to make & will easy become one of your best recipes to cook.
Kung pao chicken recipe
- 2 large Chicken breasts – chopped into bite size pieces
- 2 red bell peppers
- 6 dry whole chilli peppers
- 1 medium sized courgette/zucchini – chopped into chunks
- Spring onions or green onions – chopped roughly
- 1/2 cup of unsalted peanuts or cashews (preferable)
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon of cornflour